Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 3 with Nutella

So far so good....three days into the journey and I haven't gained any weight, yet!  LOL 

As promised, I made a successful "easy" Nutella Cooler" and it tastes awesome.  I am drinking one right now.....YUM!  Giada's recipe was to "Marth Stewart" so I took a short cut and made it the following way:

10 ice cubes
2 cups Blue Bell Vanilla Ice Cream - if you don't know what Blue Bell is then I feel sorry for you....try the best vanilla you can find.
4 heaping tablespoons Nutella
1.5 cups milk

Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.  It makes 2 servings.

I have to say that if you are having a bad day, this treat will perk you right up.  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This does sound yummy and I'm sure everyone in my household would drink it. Can't wait to see what all we will enjoy for 365 days of this!

    ReplyDelete