Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day One with Nutella


Okay so I love Nutella! Who doesn't...the person who has never had the opportunity to taste the delectable treat! What is it you ask? It's an amazing Chocolate Hazelnut Spread from Italy. Most people eat it on bread, but I have heard some other interesting applications!

I decided that I would embark on a 365 day journey with Nutella to see if I can come up with 365 different uses for Nutella....I think the first 60-100 days will be easy, but when you run out of food stuffs to put it on, then what? Okay let's keep this "G" rated!

I picked up my daughter from school and she just had a Nutella on a pancake as a snack. I tried it and it definatley gives butter and syrup some stiff competition!

I welcome suggestions, so please feel free to submit a recipe or idea! 364 more to go!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! woooowwwwwwwwww - what have i just discovered!!! going through this blog is going to be A M A Z I N G! yay!

    ReplyDelete