Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 33 with Nutella

I set out to make Nutella truffles, but that didn't work out too well....oh well can't win them all.  I am going to look for another recipe and get back to you on that one.  In the meantime I made Nutella Cups....kind of like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. But with Nutella they are so much better!  Super easy, too. 

First you need to find some of these little baking cups..they look like mini cupcake holders.  I found some at the grocery store in the baking aisle....had to work my way thru all the die hard "Martha Stewart" bakers, but I found them!

Melt milk chocolate chips.  I use a pot with simmering water and place a glass bowl on top stirring the chocolate chips frequently unitl they are smooth and creamy. 

Place a dab of the melted chocolate in the bottom of the baking cup.  Then add a dab of Nutella, equal to about a Tsp.  Then cover with more melted chocolate.

Let them cool and you have a special treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment