Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 29 with Nutella

Nutella Puddin' Pie!  I started out to make a Zebra Nutella Cheesecake, but didn't have a couple of ingredients....ahh, there's always tomorrow.  I decided to try a simple Nutella puddin pie.  The inspiration came from my friend Kristi, again!  She is awesome with Nutella ideas.  Super simple,  take a store bought graham cracker crust.  Heat 13oz ( or one small jar) of Nutella up in microwave...use a glass dish and heat it about 1 min.  spread about 1/2 of the Nutella on the bottom of the crust and then whip up some instant chocolate pudding using less milk than they call for.  The package I got called for 3 cups of milk and I used 2 cups.  Anyway, pour the pudding on top of the Nutella and then use the remainder of the Nutella on the top.  Put the pie in the fridge for about an hour and presto!  You have a Nutella Puddin' Pie! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment