Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 10 with Nutella

Woo Hoo! Day 10. I am in double digits! I was inspired by a treat I had in San Francisco about two years ago. It was called a Bombolini. Basically it was a whole sugar donut filled with Nutella. It was mind blowing! I was really impressed with how good it was. I was never able to find it again….not being able to find it gave me the desire to see if I could recreate this amazing indulgence. I took a basic glazed dount cut it half, like you would a bagel and then spread Nutella on, liberally of course. It was pretty amazing. I took a bite before I realized you might want to see what it looks like. Please excuse the teeth marks!

If want to make the real thing check this recipe out on foodbuzz.com. It’s a little “high maintenance” for me, but you Martha Stewart types out there might be willing to give it a try!



http://www.foodbuzz.com/recipes/1644574-bombolini-alla-nutella-nutella-filled-doughnuts-

No comments:

Post a Comment